We hope you and your families continue to stay well and safe.
If you are experiencing any of the following related COVID-19 symptoms, please stay home and we will reschedule your appointment.
- Fever above 100.4 or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or vomiting
- You will be required to wear a face mask at all times while in the building.
- Only 1 visitor per patient
- No one under the age of 18 allowed, unless they are the patient
- No pets or comfort animals permitted – service animals only
- Friends and family are not allowed to enter the GBMC hospital buildings (lobby, common areas, chapels, cafeteria, bank, or other areas within the hospital or campus)
At your appointment
- All patients and visitors will be screened upon arrival on travel, contact, and symptom history.
- All patients and visitors will have their temperature checked with a contact-less thermometer upon arrival.
- Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office.
To ensure that your visit to our offices is safe, Retina Specialists continues to take the following precautions:
- Offer contact-less check in
- Limit the number of people in the clinic at one time
- Require face masks and temperature checks for all patients and staff
- Arranged waiting areas for social distancing
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment before and after each patient
- Frequently deep clean common spaces
Thank you for your continued support.
Leave a Reply